What is Creative Moves ?
Creative Moves uses imaginative themes to create choreography whilst learning new dance skills. Like all our classes, it is energetic and equally suitable for both boys and girls - building both skills and confidence . We have an annual performance each year in early May that the children are encouraged to take part in. All children's classes are payable by the term in advance.
Spring Term Commences week beginning 8th January - booking now open
Holy Trinity School, Wethered Road, Marlow
- 3.40 to 4.30 – Youth Moves (Fitness & Creative) - age 7 – 10 (years 3 , 4 & 5)
- 4.30 to 5.15 – Youth Moves (Fitness, Street & Creative) - age 4 – 7 ( reception – year 2)
- 4.45 to 5.30 - Street Moves (Street Dance) - age 8 - 11(years 3 - 6)
5.30 to 6.15 – Creative Moves (Creative Dance) - age 9 - 14(years 5 - 8)
- Increases confidence
- Improves physical skills
- develops a strong technique
- Non-competitive environment
- Learn about choreography to support learning in school PE
- Performance opportunities