What is Street Moves ?
Our Street Moves classes, popular with both boys & girls, are energetic, skilful and engaging. Learning skills and techniques appropriate to age focusing on learning routines to great music. All our classes uniquely encourage creativity and choreography. Our classes are sociable and fun but also build great skills and confidence too. We also have an annual performance each year in early May that the children can participate in if they wish. All children's classes are payable by the term in advance.
Autumnterm starts Thursday 14th September - bookings open
Holy Trinity School, Wethered Road, Marlow
- 3.40 to 4.30 – Youth Moves (Fitness & Creative) - age 7 – 10 (years 3 , 4 & 5)
- 4.30 to 5.15 – Youth Moves (Fitness, Street & Creative) - age 4 – 7 ( reception – year 2)
4.45 to 5.30 - Street Moves (Street Dance) - age 8 - 11(years 3 - 6)
- 5.30 to 6.15 – Creative Moves (Creative Dance) - age 9 - 12(years 5 - 7)
- Increases confidence
- Improves physical skills
- learn safe Street Technique & skills appropriate to age and strength
- Non-competitive environment
- FUN FUN FUN
- Performance opportunities