Fitness & Dance for boys and girls aged 4 - 11 - All classes will include elements of fitness, creative, street dance and games as appropriate to age. All classes uniquely encourage creativity . Our classes are sociable and fun but also build great skills and confidence too. We also have an annual performance each year in early May that the children can participate in if they wish. All children's classes are payable by the term in advance.
Summer Term Commences week beginning 16th April - booking now open
Holy Trinity School, Wethered Road, Marlow
- 3.40 to 4.30 – Youth Moves (Fitness & Creative) - age 7 – 10 (years 3 , 4 & 5)
- 4.30 to 5.15 – Youth Moves (Fitness, Street & Creative) - age 4 – 7 ( reception – year 2)
- 4.45 to 5.30 - Street Moves (Street Dance) - age 8 - 11(years 3 - 6)
- 5.30 to 6.15 – Creative Moves (Creative Dance) - age 9 - 12(years 5 - 7)
Marlow C of E Infants School, Sandygate Road, Marlow starts Weds 14th
8:15 - 8.50 Breakfast Dance Club - (pupils at Marlow C of E Infants only)
- Increases confidence
- Improves physical skills
- Reinforces FUNDAMENTALS of movement to assist with physical skills used for all sports and dance activities
- Non-competitive environment
- Learn about choreography to support learning in school PE
- FUN FUN FUN
- Imaginative themes increase creativity
- Performance opportunities
More about Youth Moves
Kfa Youth Moves is a national organisation founded by EMDP. The Exercise, Movement & Dance Partnership (EMDP) is a non-profit making organisation committed to the training of high quality teachers in fitness & Dance. More info can be found on their website at www.emdp.org.
'I would like to recommend Jane Douglass’ s fitness and dance classes. Jane has been teaching my son and daughter for over 5 years now and it is the one class they never ever have said ‘do I have to go’!
Jane’s classes are fun and energetic my girls always look like they have exercised while have good fun dancing to popular music. The classes have also improved my girls confidence greatly and every year at the annual show I am blown away by the standard of dancing and creativity on the stage.'